In this post we will provide you two methods to Use Instagram on PC Without any Software. We have also added how to use instagram on Chrome so you will not need any extra software or any other browser to use instagram on PC.
Instagram is designed for mobile devices. But that doesn’t work for everyone. So here are some options for posting to Instagram from your computer without using the mobile app. Follow Below methods to use instagram on chrome.
Use Instagram on PC or Mac Without any Software
Many of us use Instagram Liker apps to increase likes on our Photos, instead you can use these Instagram Captions to get more likes. SO follow below methods to Use Instagram on PC without Bluestacks.
How to use Instagram on PC without any Software
If you want to Use Instagram on PC without bluestacks then this is one of the best method. Use Instagram on Chrome using following steps.
1) Open Chrome browser and log on to Instagram Web App using the URL www.instagram.com
2) Right after Instagram web app gets loaded, Login to your Instagram account using your Username and Password.
3) Click on the 3 dot button located on the top right corner of your Chrome browser. Click on More Tools > Developer Options. or You can also complete this step using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+I.
4) Now you can see a new window appearing on the right side of your Chrome browser. Click on the Toggle Device toolbar button to switch your Instagram page to Tablet mode. You can also do this using the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+M.
5) Now You can see Same interface of instagram as of your Mobile. If you are not able to See then refresh the page and now you will see option to upload photos in instagram using PC.
How to Use Instagram on PC Using Vivaldi Browser
Vivaldi is the only desktop browser that lets you post on Instagram from your computer in one simple step. Take a look at some clever Instagram tricks in Vivaldi browser. If you want to Use Instagram on PC without bluestacks then this is one of the best method. Use Instagram on PC using following steps.
1) Download and install Vivaldi Web Browser as you normally do.
2) Now Open and run through the wizard to import bookmarks and set your preferences, or click ‘Skip all’ and continue with the browser’s default settings.
3) Now Open www.instagram.com in Vivaldi Browser and let it open fully.
4) Now click the plus icon (Add Web Panel) on the left-hand side of the browser interface. The URL will be filled in automatically, so all you have to do is click the plus again.
5) The mobile version of Instagram will now appear in a sidebar on the left-hand side of the browser, and will stay there as you browse other sites.
6) Log into your account, then resize the sidebar until the mobile site fits in comfortably.
7) To Upload the photos, Click the plus icon at the bottom of the website to choose a photo from your PC or Mac, apply filters, add a caption and tags, and upload it to your account.
Video Tutorial to Use Instagram on PC Without any Software