there are two ways to get rid of a Facebook account: You can temporarily deactivate your account or choose to permanently delete it.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DELETING OR DEACTIVATING A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
The biggest difference between deactivating and deleting a Facebook account is that deactivating your Facebook account gives you the flexibility to return whenever you wish, while deleting your account is a permanent action.
I will tell you both if these ways one by one. so keep watching the video and do like the video.
I will tell you using Mobile as 90% of people use Mobile to use Facebook. You can use these steps in PC/laptop also to delete Facebook Account.
How to deactivate Facebook account
To deactivate your Facebook account, follow these four steps:
1) goto account settings and privacy then tap setting
2) goto personal information and then tap manage account
3) you will see deactivate account on bottom right corner
4) click on that to deactivate account
5) now provide your reason to deactivate facebook account
To reactivate your account after deactivating it, simply log into Facebook your e-mail and password. Your profile will be entirely reinstated.
How to delete Facebook account Permanently
1) Click on 3 lines at top right corner
2) goto account settings and privacy then tap setting
3) Now scroll down and goto section Your Facebook Information
4) here tap on Account Ownership and control
5) here you will see option of Deactivation and deletion option
6) From here tap on delete account to delete your Facebook account permanently.
7) Make sure you download the data if you want to use it.
8) Now enter your password and your Facebook account will be deleted permanently.